File Income Tax Return with TaxDost in 3 easy Steps
Step 1) Upload your form 16 / Form 16A here
Step 2 ) Make Payment ( services charges ) by Credit Card.
……. Just relax – You don’t have to fill cumbersome forms. We will do it for you.
……. Relax – You don’t have to worry about filing incorrect details. We will fill income tax forms for you.
……. Relax – Our Chartered Accountants will do all the calculations and prepare your tax return.
……. Relax – We will file Income Tax Return, arrange for refunds and send ITR-V at your email address.
Step 3) Sign ITR -V and send to
Income Tax Department – CPC, Post Bag No – 1, Electronic City Post Office, Bengaluru – 560100, Karnataka, ” BY ORDINARY POST OR SPEED POST ONLY within 120 days of transmitting the data electronically.
Don’t wait, file your Income tax Return now.
FAQ on how to efile Income Tax Return with Tax Dost.com
Que 1) What is an ITR-V?
Ans: ITR-V stands for ‘Income Tax Return – Verification’ form.
• Income Tax Department needs to verify the authenticity of income tax return when filed online without using a digital signature.
• On receipt of ITR-V you have to sign the copy and submit to the Income Tax Department to complete the filing process.
Que 2) What is the time limit for submitting ITR-V to Income Tax Department?
Yes, you should mail your ITR-V within 120 days of e-filing your return.
Que 3) Is it mandatory to have digital signature?
Ans: No, Digital signature are not compulsory. We will file your Income Tax return without digital signature and will mail your ITR V (Income tax return acknowledgement ). You are required to sign and send to Banglore address.
Que 4) Should I buy Digital signatures to file my income tax return?
Ans: No, there is no requirement to purchase Digital Signature.
a) They are very costly – starting from Rs 350/- p.a
b) They have validity of just one year . You will have to buy another signature next year.
So we recommend don’t buy Digital Signature.
Que 5) Can I file my return without PAN?
Ans: No, PAN number is compulsory for you to file your income tax return.
Que 6) Is it mandatory for me to file an Income Tax Return if I have a PAN?
Ans: No. The following points explain this clearly:
• You need to file an Income Tax Return if your total taxable income exceeds the basic exemption limit before taking into account deductions.
• For the financial year 2015-2016, the basic exemption limit is Rs.2,50,000. For Senior Citizens it is Rs.3,00,000.
• You do not need to file an income tax return if your total taxable income does not exceed the basic exemption limit before taking into account deductions, even though you may have a PAN.
Que 7) Does TaxDost.Com support manual Income tax return?
Ans: No, we don’t file manual return. We only file online Income tax return.
Que 8 ) My Income is above Rs 5 lakh Rupees. Can i file manual return?
Ans: e-Filing has been made compulsory for the person
1) who is an Individual or
2) a Hindu Undivided Family,
3) if his or its total income, or the total income in respect of which he is or it is assessable under the Act during the previous year, exceeds ten lakh rupees
4) for AY 2012-13 onwards.
E-filing for such individuals was optional till 2010-11.
Que 9 ) How can i make payment for your services?
Ans: You can make payment by following modes:
1) Online payment using your debit card or net banking , through our secured gateway..
Que 10 ) What is the Last Date for filing an Income Tax Return?
Ans: The Last Date to file your Income Tax Return is 31st July. Thus for financial year ended on 31st March, 2012, the last date of filing return is 31st July, 2013.
Que 11) What is form 26AS ?
Ans: Form 26AS is Annual Tax Statement with Income tax Department. This gives detail listing of all Income you have earned and TDS deducted there on.
Que 12) Do you review form 26AS Before filing our Income tax Return ?
Ans: Yes , we review form 26AS. It is advisable to look at your form 26AS, before filing Income tax Return.
26AS confirms that:
a) the tax deducted/collected by the employer/deductor/collector has been deposited to the account of the government;
b) the employer/deductor/collector has accurately filed the TDS/TCS statement giving details of the tax deducted/collected on your behalf;
c) bank has properly furnished the details of the tax deposited by you.
We believe in complete customer satisfaction. We ensure that 26AS is matched with your form 16/ form 16 A before filing of income tax return.
Other Tax Return Filing sites does not look at the 26AS, and resulting in income tax demands issued by income tax department.