Income Tax Advice

These are frequently asked questions/ queries on tax saving and Income tax Advice

HRA Rules 

Income Tax on House Property

Investment made under section 80C

Section-80D Mediclaim and Income tax deduction for individual and senior citizen

Leave Travel Allowance – LTA exemption

Section 80DD save income tax by claiming deduction on disabled dependent


2 Responses to Income Tax Advice

  1. D.Sharma says:

    i paid house rent Rs.3500.00 per month. I want to know that rent reciept nessesary or no

Leave a Reply